Raising the bar
“This vaporizer from TribeTokes looks just like a fancy pop-up car key. It’s easy to conceal and makes you feel like a cannabis-loving spy. Any type of cartridge works in this fun rechargeable vaporizer, but try TribeToke’s CBD Mango Haze for a tropical toke.”
– Allure, The 15 Best CBD Vape Pens
“TribeTokes is a woman-owned company that makes taking CBD accessible and chic. This kit has everything you need (battery and CBD cartridge) to begin your vape journey.”
– Marie Claire, 12 CBD Products That You Should Actually BuyLearn more about TribeTokes vape oil:
We pride ourselves on having only 2 ingredients in our Vapes:
- Full Spectrum Distillate: Hemp-Derived, Grown & Processed in the USA
- Plant-Based Terpenes
Each strain profile is extracted from living plants, so there may be slight variance in color as TribeTokes does not use stabilizing chemicals in its production process. Color variance has no effect on quality.
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% THC.
You should always know what you’re putting in your lungs! We test our vapes with an independent third party laboratory for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins and microbial.
When you purchase your vape it will have a sticker with the lab results on it. We post the lab results from the most recent batch in circulation on our site, please see: Certificates of Analysis
DELTA 8 DISCLOSURES
Product Use / Tips
- Store at room temperature and keep out of sunlight in a cool, dark place to extend the life of the product.
- Cannabinoids and terpenes can be sensitive to heat, UV light and oxygen exposure.
- Use caution when taking this product. TribeTokes is not responsible for the actions of individuals who take this product.
- Do not use if under 21; if you make a purchase on TribeTokes.com you are consenting that you are 21 years of age. Additional age verification may be necessary.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery when using this product
- Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use this product in any manner not recommended by a doctor.
- TribeTokes Delta 8 gummy bears are made with distillate derived from federally legal hemp and do not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Delta 8 THC was made legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, commonly referred to as the 2018 Farm Bill. It was specifically made legal when hemp allowed for all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids of hemp that were not Delta 9 THC.
- Federal laws allow this product to be sold, but you should know your local laws before purchasing. This product may have restrictions in some states. We retain the right to not ship to any locations where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill and we are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area of residence. By purchasing this product, you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. TribeTokes is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
- Our delta 8 THC products do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment
- Consume responsibly and allow effects of a small dose to take place before consuming more. We recommend 1-2 puffs and wait 10 minutes to see how you feel before continuing.
- Negative side effects could include drowsiness, upset stomach, dry mouth, red eyes, and headache.
- There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC, and any effects listed on our website are based on anecdotal, firsthand user experiences and are provided as information only. It is not medical advice. You may have an entirely different experience with the product, and we do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
- We do not have sufficient data to say whether Delta 8 THC may trigger drug tests looking for Delta 9 THC.
- As a precaution, you should absolutely not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Delta 8 Vapes 101: Everything You Need To Know
Delta 8 THC Vapes, both cartridges and disposable pens, have taken the market by storm due to their mild psychoactive effects. Most people are trying to figure out what makes one Delta 8 cartridge different from another. Can Delta 8 THC cartridges be euphoric, and also made in a healthy way? How is it different from Delta 9 (traditional) THC and CBD? And how is it legal? In this post, we will break down those answers for you in a moment, but…
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Zkittlez cartridge?
A Zkittlez cartridge is a type of disposable 510 threaded vape pen cartridge that contains hemp extract that is made from Zkittlez. Zkittlez is a popular strain of cannabis known for its sweet and fruity taste. This potent cannabis extract is typically administered using a vape pen or dab rig, and can deliver powerful effects with just a small amount. Because it is so concentrated, Zkittlez cartridges are a popular choice among users who want to experience the full strength of this potent strain. At Tribe Tokes, our Zkittlez cartridges contain Delta 8 THC, which is a federally legal psychoactive compound found in cannabis. We use only high-quality zkittlez extract that is grown locally and extracted using CO2 extraction methods to ensure purity and quality.
What are the origins of the Zkittlez strain?
The origins of the Zkittlez strain are somewhat unknown, but it is believed to have been created by crossing Grape Ape and Grapefruit strains around the year 2000 by the Northern California-based collective Dying Breed Seeds. Since its inception, it has quickly become one of the most popular cannabis strains due to its sweet taste and potent effects. This combination of flavors, aromas, and effects makes Zkittlez a very popular choice among cannabis users.
How strong are Zkittlez carts?
Zkittlez cartridges can contain a high concentration of Delta 8 THC, which is the psychoactive compound found in cannabis that produces the feeling of being high. Because they are so concentrated, Zkittlez carts typically deliver powerful effects with just a small amount. Users should take caution when using Zkittlez cartridges and start with a low dose to assess their tolerance level. However, many users find that Zkittlez offers just the right blend of euphoria and relaxation to help them feel happy, uplifted, and energized. At Tribe Tokes, our Zkittlez extract has been lab tested to ensure quality and potency.
How do I use Zkittlez Delta 8 vape cartridges?
To use a Zkittlez cartridge, simply attach it to your preferred vaping device. This cartridge is designed for 510 threaded vaporizers and can be easily attached to most vape pens or dab rigs. Once connected, simply inhale on the mouthpiece of the device to start experiencing the effects of this powerful cannabis extract. It is important to note that Zkittlez cartridges are very concentrated and should be used with caution, especially if you are new to using cannabis products.
How much oil is in TribeTokes carts?
Each TribeTokes Zkittlez cartridge contains 1 gram of oil, making it a potent and highly concentrated cannabis extract. Not only do Zkittlez carts have a full gram of oil, but all of the vape cartridges at TribeTokes do too! In addition, all of our carts are independently lab tested and contain no harmful chemicals such as Vitamin E Acetate, which is one of the primary culprits in recent cases of vaping-related lung injuries. With TribeTokes, you can feel confident that you are getting a quality product to enjoy the benefits of cannabis without any risks or side effects.