Why we love it
More and more people are realizing that cannabis does not belong solely in a bong, vape or edible – lotions, creams, balms and salves can be incredibly effective for pain relief without getting you high.
While much of what you will hear about cannabis topicals like THC lotions is anecdotal, there are plenty of studies that strongly suggest the reality of anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties in THC and CBD, and this is now widely accepted among medical academics. Consumers report that cannabis topicals help them find relief for:
- back pain
- foot pain
- joint pain
- knee pain
- neck pain
- nerve pain
At TribeTokes, we have infused Delta 8 THC with other incredibly effective pain relieving agents to deliver a truly effective and fast-acting cream.
THE COOLING TRIFECTA
Cooling greatly reduces your body’s ability to feel pain in a specific area, so we are going all in with not just one but THREE of nature’s strongest topical analgesics:
- Wintergreen: The active ingredient, methyl salicylate, is closely related to aspirin and has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Menthol: Blocks the calcium current along the nerves responsible for detecting temperature, creating a cooling effect perfect for sore, achy muscles
- Peppermint: Analgesic, antispasmodic, and anti-inflammatory
Harvard Medical School has a “unifying theory of disease,” suggesting there is mounting evidence that inflammation is a common underlying cause of many ailments and degenerative diseases. Inflammation is also behind many chronic pain problems – and we’re here to knock it out (!) with:
- Arnica: Reduces inflammation, eases muscle pain, and alleviates stiffness. Arnica helps bruises dissipate faster by reducing swelling while stimulating blood vessels.
- Wild Marjoram Oil: Calming and anti-inflammatory
- Jojoba Oil: Strong anti-inflammatory; also calms eczema and rosacea
- Aloe Vera: Contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe can help treat burns, acne and dry skin.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST: NOURISH YOUR SKIN!
- Vitamin E: Strengthens the skin barrier, moisturizers, soothes
- Helichrysum Essential Oil: Helps speed up healing of wounds, burns, and rashes, and reduces scarring. Also promotes healthy skin cell growth and regeneration.
- Green + White Tea: Green and white tea have have catechins, which are like free radical hunters (antioxidants)
- Safflower Seed Oil: Moisturizes and balances skin
How to use
Rub in your CBD or THC topical on any sore area until it’s completely absorbed, multiple times per day / on an as needed basis.
You might find you need more at first, and less over time – stick with it consistently over the course of a week and see how you feel.
Full Ingredients list
Green + White Tea Leaf Extract, MCT Coconut Oil, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Safflower Seed Oil, Aloe Vera, Menthol, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Delta 8 THC distillate, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil , Wintergreen Leaf Oil, Wild Marjoram Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Arnica
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds. Stop use if condition worsens or skin irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with a health professional before use.
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
CBD Cream For Pain
Aging, long days on our feet, workout injuries, constantly checking our phones, hunching over laptops — there are so many reasons why EVERYTHING HURTS! Thanks to the legalization of CBD, we now have another tool in our kit to fight sore muscles, strains, back pain, sore joints and even arthritis – most of which is caused by inflammation. Inflammation is like the Darth Vader of pain and CBD is a little green yoda with the spirit of a cannabis jedi.…