- Delta 8 THC + Live Resin Hemp Extract + Full Spectrum CBD
- Strain-specific terpene profiles
- No Fillers such as MCT, PG, VG, or PEG Oil
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Third-party Lab-tested for Quality
- Farm Bill Compliant (0.3% Delta 9 THC or Less)
Raising the bar
“This vaporizer from TribeTokes looks just like a fancy pop-up car key. It’s easy to conceal and makes you feel like a cannabis-loving spy. Any type of cartridge works in this fun rechargeable vaporizer, but try TribeToke’s CBD Mango Haze for a tropical toke.”
– Allure, The 15 Best CBD Vape Pens
“TribeTokes is a woman-owned company that makes taking CBD accessible and chic. This kit has everything you need (battery and CBD cartridge) to begin your vape journey.”
– Marie Claire, 12 CBD Products That You Should Actually BuyLearn more about TribeTokes vape oil:
Learn more about TribeTokes vape oil:
We pride ourselves on having only 3 ingredients in our Live Resin Delta 8 Vapes:
- Full Spectrum Distillate: Hemp-Derived, Grown & Processed in the USA
- Live Resin Hemp Extract
- Plant-Based Terpene
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
You should always know what you’re putting in your lungs! We test our vapes with an independent third party laboratory. When you purchase your vape it will have a sticker with the lab results on it. We post the lab results from the most recent batch in circulation on our site, please see: Certificates of Analysis
DELTA 8 DISCLOSURES
Product Use / Tips
- Store at room temperature and keep out of sunlight in a cool, dark place to extend the life of the product.
- Cannabinoids and terpenes can be sensitive to heat, UV light and oxygen exposure.
- Use caution when taking this product. TribeTokes is not responsible for the actions of individuals who take this product.
- Do not use if under 21; if you make a purchase on TribeTokes.com you are consenting that you are 21 years of age. Additional age verification may be necessary.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery when using this product
- Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use this product in any manner not recommended by a doctor.
- TribeTokes Delta 8 vapes are derived from federally legal hemp and do not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Delta 8 THC was made legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, commonly referred to as the 2018 Farm Bill. It was specifically made legal when hemp allowed for all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids of hemp that were not Delta 9 THC.
- Federal laws allow this product to be sold, but you should know your local laws before purchasing. This product may have restrictions in some states. We retain the right to not ship to any locations where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill and we are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area of residence. By purchasing this product, you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. TribeTokes is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
- Our delta 8 THC vapes do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment
- Consume responsibly and allow effects of a small dose to take place before consuming more. We recommend 1-2 puffs and wait 10 minutes to see how you feel before continuing.
- Negative side effects could include drowsiness, upset stomach, dry mouth, red eyes, and headache.
- There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC, and any effects listed on our website are based on anecdotal, firsthand user experiences and are provided as information only. It is not medical advice. You may have an entirely different experience with the product, and we do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
- We do not have sufficient data to say whether Delta 8 THC may trigger drug tests looking for Delta 9 THC.
- As a precaution, you should absolutely not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
LIVE RESIN CARTS FAQ
What is a live resin cart?
A live resin cartridge is a type of cannabis vape concentrate made from cannabis plants that are freshly frozen directly after harvesting. The term “live” refers to the fact that the plants are processed immediately after harvesting, which better preserves the terpenes and cannabinoids, while the plants are still fresh and full of flavor.
The extracted concentrate is then used to make vape carts, providing consumers with a potent and flavorful vaping experience. The use of fresh, frozen plants helps preserve the original terpene profile of the cannabis, giving the live resin a robust and distinct flavor profile compared to distillate.
Live resin carts are a popular choice among cannabis enthusiasts who appreciate nuanced flavors, which can be lost during a traditional drying and curing process post-harvest.
What is the difference between a distillate vs live resin cart?
The main differences between live resin and distillate cartridges lie in their extraction processes, terpene profiles and cannabinoid content. Here we will elaborate on each to describe the difference between live resin carts vs. normal carts:
- Extraction Process: Live Resin extraction involved solvents like butane or propane to capture both cannabinoids and terpenes from freshly frozen plants, preserving the original flavors and aromas. These solvents are then completely removed in processing, which is verified by lab testing post-production. Distillate undergoes a more extensive refining process, removing more of the plant matter (and thus, terpenes) – resulting in a higher potency concentrate that is primarily cannabinoids (so it’s stronger, but often lacking the original flavor profile of the cannabis strain).
- Cannabinoid Content: Live Resin carts contain a broader spectrum of cannabinoids, including THC, CBD, and others. The overall cannabinoid content may vary based on the specific strain used. Distillate carts tend to be very high in one cannabinoid such as THC or CBD, but the distillation process removes most other cannabinoids, resulting in a more purified form of the desired cannabinoid.
- Terpene Profile: Live resin retains a more complex terpene profile because the extraction process preserves more of the original terpenes from the fresh plant material. Since distillation removes most of the terpenes, strain-specific terpenes that were extracted separately from plants are often added back into the distillate to create strain blends
We hope that helps you understand better the difference between live resin vs distillate carts!
What is the best voltage for live resin carts?
The ideal voltage and temperature for vaping live resin can vary depending on personal preferences, the specific type of vape pen or device you’re using, and the characteristics of the live resin itself. However, a common range for vaping live resin is typically between 3.3V and 3.8V. All of TribeTokes’ vape batteries are adjustable voltage, so you can choose your own adventure!
Here are some general guidelines to consider:
- Low Voltage (2.6V – 3.2V): This lower range preserves the terpenes better to provide a more flavorful experience. It may produce smaller – yet smoother – hits with less heat, which can be beneficial for those who want to enjoy the nuanced flavors of live resin.
- Medium Voltage (3.2V – 3.6V): This range can offer a balance between flavor and the size of your cloud, and is our preferred range here at TribeTokes!
- High Voltage (3.6V – 4.0V): This range can result in more vapor production and stronger hits. However, it can also overheat your live resin extract, potentially leading to a burnt taste or altering the terpene or flavor profile.
We recommend starting at a lower voltage and temperature, and gradually working your way up to find the sweet spot that suits your preferences. Keep in mind that the specific characteristics of your vape pen or device, as well as the composition of the live resin, can influence the optimal voltage. Pay attention to any changes in flavor or vapor quality as you adjust the voltage up!
Are live resin carts better than normal carts?
Live resin vape carts are often considered more premium than normal carts, because they are known for their rich cannabis flavors. Distillate cartridges do offer a higher potency options, so “potency chasers” will often prefer normal carts whereas cannabis connoiseurs will often prefer live resin carts. Everyone’s personal preferences are different?