Why we love it
Introducing the best full spectrum Delta 8 THC vape carts on the market! Each cartridge contains hemp-derived Delta 8 distillate, as well as CBD, CBG, CBN and CBG for maximum therapeutic benefit. Available in 3 strains: Northern Lights (Indica), NYC Diesel (Sativa) and Birthday Cake (Hybrid). Our pure and potent vape oil extract hits smooth and will leave you feeling euphoric, clear-headed and relaxed while still having energy.
Our customers are loyal to our vape carts for a good reason! No fillers, no heavy metals, potent vapes that taste and feel great. Don’t settle for subpar product – your wellness is our top priority.
Our hardware has a ceramic core for clean vaping, and comes with a rubber stopper and bottom screw for clean storage and to prevent any leaking in transit. The “510 Thread” bottom screw works universally with most batteries on the market, in addition to all TribeTokes batteries.
Raising the bar
“This vaporizer from TribeTokes looks just like a fancy pop-up car key. It’s easy to conceal and makes you feel like a cannabis-loving spy. Any type of cartridge works in this fun rechargeable vaporizer, but try TribeToke’s CBD Mango Haze for a tropical toke.”
– Allure, The 15 Best CBD Vape Pens
“TribeTokes is a woman-owned company that makes taking CBD accessible and chic. This kit has everything you need (battery and CBD cartridge) to begin your vape journey.”
– Marie Claire, 12 CBD Products That You Should Actually BuyLearn more about TribeTokes vape oil:
We pride ourselves on having only 2 ingredients in our Delta 8 Vapes:
- Full Spectrum Distillate: Hemp-Derived, Grown & Processed in the USA
- Plant-Based Terpenes
Each strain profile is extracted from living plants, so there may be slight variance in color as TribeTokes does not use stabilizing chemicals in its production process. Color variance has no effect on quality.
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% THC.
Delta 8 FAQ
What is Delta 8?
Is Delta 8 Legal?
Is Delta 8 THC Safe?
Will Delta 8 Get You High?
Check out our article, Delta 8 Vapes 101 for answers to these questions + more!
You should always know what you’re putting in your lungs! We test our vapes with an independent third party laboratory for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins and microbial.
When you purchase your vape it will have a sticker with the lab results on it. We post the lab results from the most recent batch in circulation on our site, please see: Certificates of Analysis
DELTA 8 DISCLOSURES
Product Use / Tips
- Store at room temperature and keep out of sunlight in a cool, dark place to extend the life of the product.
- Cannabinoids and terpenes can be sensitive to heat, UV light and oxygen exposure.
- Use caution when taking this product. TribeTokes is not responsible for the actions of individuals who take this product.
- Do not use if under 21; if you make a purchase on TribeTokes.com you are consenting that you are 21 years of age. Additional age verification may be necessary.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery when using this product
- Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use this product in any manner not recommended by a doctor.
- TribeTokes Delta 8 vapes are derived from federally legal hemp and do not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Delta 8 THC was made legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, commonly referred to as the 2018 Farm Bill. It was specifically made legal when hemp allowed for all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids of hemp that were not Delta 9 THC.
- Federal laws allow this product to be sold, but you should know your local laws before purchasing. This product may have restrictions in some states. We retain the right to not ship to any locations where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill and we are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area of residence. By purchasing this product, you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. TribeTokes is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
- Our delta 8 THC vapes do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment
- Consume responsibly and allow effects of a small dose to take place before consuming more. We recommend 1-2 puffs and wait 10 minutes to see how you feel before continuing.
- Negative side effects could include drowsiness, upset stomach, dry mouth, red eyes, and headache.
- There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC, and any effects listed on our website are based on anecdotal, firsthand user experiences and are provided as information only. It is not medical advice. You may have an entirely different experience with the product, and we do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
- We do not have sufficient data to say whether Delta 8 THC may trigger drug tests looking for Delta 9 THC.
- As a precaution, you should absolutely not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Delta 8 Vapes 101: Everything You Need To Know
Delta 8 THC Vapes, both cartridges and disposable pens, have taken the market by storm due to their mild psychoactive effects. Most people are trying to figure out what makes one Delta 8 cartridge different from another. Can Delta 8 THC cartridges be euphoric, and also made in a healthy way? How is it different from Delta 9 (traditional) THC and CBD? And how is it legal? In this post, we will break down those answers for you in a moment, but…
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of strain is Northern Lights?
The Northern Lights strain is one of the most popular Indica-dominant cannabis strains known for its potent effects and smooth vapor. Its relaxing and euphoric effects are mainly due to its blend of potent cannabinoids. It is high in terpenes, such as myrcene, limonene, and alpha-pinene, which gives it its earthy, piney, and citrusy flavors and aromas.
Northern California breeders bred Northern Lights in the late 70s. They were trying to develop a potent and high-yield strain, and this was the outcome. It soon gained popularity because of its relaxing effects, inviting aroma, and smooth smoke.
What is the Northern Lights good for?
The Northern Lights cannabis strain is good for experiencing the relaxing and euphoric effects of cannabis. As an Indica-dominant strain, it provides a calming effect that can help you manage stress, anxiety, and insomnia. However, its Sativa genetics also allows you to enjoy uplifting and energizing effects.
The earthy and pungent aroma of the strain helps enhance the effects of its rich cannabinoids. The smooth vapor and pleasant aroma invite you to bathe in the luxurious experience only a high-quality cannabis strain can provide.
What is the effect of vaping Northern Lights Delta 8?
Our full-spectrum Delta 8 THC vape carts contain high-quality hemp-derived Delta 8 distillate, CBD, CBN, CBG, and plant terpenes to bring you the maximum therapeutic benefits of cannabis. Once you vape its smooth vapor, it will give you a feeling of euphoria, clear-headedness, and relaxation.
Delta 8 THC provides a euphoric high that is half as potent as Delta 9 THC but less likely to cause you to experience paranoia and anxiety. Vaping Delta 8 allows you to experience all of Delta 8’s effects faster than any other consumption method.
How many times can you hit a Northern Lights Delta 8 cartridge?
The frequency you can hit Northern Lights Delta 8 depends on several factors. The first is its potency level. Since Delta 8 has psychoactive effects, you should always start with a low dose and gradually increase it over time. Around 2-3 puffs up to three times a day is a good starting point.
The second factor is your experience with psychoactive compounds. Determine your tolerance level and consume Delta 8 based on how your body reacts. If you have a low tolerance to THC, you should not inhale more than three puffs per session. If you have a stronger tolerance, you may take as many as five puffs until you achieve the desired results. Be sure to wait at least 30 minutes to determine the effects of Delta 8 on your mind and body. Lower your consumption level if you begin to experience adverse side effects like nausea, anxiety, and dizziness.
Other factors include your body chemistry, age, weight, physical fitness, etc. The bottom line is that every person’s experience is different. Hence, it would be best to start with a low dose before attempting to take more. If you have any medical conditions or are taking medicines, talk to a medical expert before taking Delta 8 products.