Raising the bar
“This vaporizer from TribeTokes looks just like a fancy pop-up car key. It’s easy to conceal and makes you feel like a cannabis-loving spy. Any type of cartridge works in this fun rechargeable vaporizer, but try TribeToke’s CBD Mango Haze for a tropical toke.”
– Allure, The 15 Best CBD Vape Pens
“TribeTokes is a woman-owned company that makes taking CBD accessible and chic. This kit has everything you need (battery and CBD cartridge) to begin your vape journey.”
– Marie Claire, 12 CBD Products That You Should Actually BuyLearn more about TribeTokes vape oil:
- Cannabinoid Information
- Terpene Information
- Lab Results / Certificates of Analysis
- Blog Post: What’s In Your Vape?
- NO MCT, PG, VG or Vitamin E Acetate ♀️
We pride ourselves on having only 2 ingredients in our Vapes:
- Full Spectrum Distillate: Hemp-Derived, Grown & Processed in the USA
- Plant-Based Terpenes
Each strain profile is extracted from living plants, so there may be slight variance in color as TribeTokes does not use stabilizing chemicals in its production process. Color variance has no effect on quality.
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% THC.
You should always know what you’re putting in your lungs! We test our vapes with an independent third party laboratory for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins and microbial.
When you purchase your vape it will have a sticker with the lab results on it. We post the lab results from the most recent batch in circulation on our site, please see: Certificates of Analysis
DELTA 8 DISCLOSURES
Product Use / Tips
- Store at room temperature and keep out of sunlight in a cool, dark place to extend the life of the product.
- Cannabinoids and terpenes can be sensitive to heat, UV light and oxygen exposure.
- Use caution when taking this product. TribeTokes is not responsible for the actions of individuals who take this product.
- Do not use if under 21; if you make a purchase on TribeTokes.com you are consenting that you are 21 years of age. Additional age verification may be necessary.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery when using this product
- Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use this product in any manner not recommended by a doctor.
- TribeTokes Delta 8 gummy bears are made with distillate derived from federally legal hemp and do not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Delta 8 THC was made legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, commonly referred to as the 2018 Farm Bill. It was specifically made legal when hemp allowed for all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids of hemp that were not Delta 9 THC.
- Federal laws allow this product to be sold, but you should know your local laws before purchasing. This product may have restrictions in some states. We retain the right to not ship to any locations where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill and we are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area of residence. By purchasing this product, you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. TribeTokes is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
- Our delta 8 THC products do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment
- Consume responsibly and allow effects of a small dose to take place before consuming more. We recommend 1-2 puffs and wait 10 minutes to see how you feel before continuing.
- Negative side effects could include drowsiness, upset stomach, dry mouth, red eyes, and headache.
- There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC, and any effects listed on our website are based on anecdotal, firsthand user experiences and are provided as information only. It is not medical advice. You may have an entirely different experience with the product, and we do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
- We do not have sufficient data to say whether Delta 8 THC may trigger drug tests looking for Delta 9 THC.
- As a precaution, you should absolutely not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Green Crack Delta 8 Indica or Sativa?
Green Crack, which also goes by the names “Mango Crack,” “Green Cush,” and “Green Crush,” is a Sativa hybrid strain derived from the crossing of Skunk #1 with an unknown strain of Indica. Some speculate that the unknown strain could either be Sweet Leaf Indica or one of the Afghani Landrace strains.
The strain is quite popular due to its refreshing and tangy flavor, reminiscent of the mango and papaya. But more than that, a lot of users rave about her ability to invigorate the mind for most of the day. Green Crack is best consumed during the daytime to ward off mental fatigue and keep depression and stress at bay.
Does Delta 8 have nicotine?
Some people mistakenly believe that Delta 8 contains nicotine, a highly addictive substance that is commonly found in cigarettes and other tobacco products. This belief probably stems from the fact that Delta 8 can be consumed using vape pens. For quite some time, vapes have been used to substitute cigarettes through the use of vape juices that typically contain the highly-addictive chemical compound.
The truth is that Delta 8 doesn’t contain nicotine. Vaping Delta 8 is vastly different from vaping regular e-juice, which may or not contain nicotine. More importantly, Delta 8 is derived from cannabis, not tobacco, and is not a substitute for smoking cigarettes.
How many hits of a Delta 8 pen should I take?
Compared to Delta 9, Delta 8 is milder and has a lower potency. It is nearly impossible to overdose on it. But how many hits of a Delta 8 pen are recommended? The ideal range for most people would be between one to three puffs. Beginners should start with one puff.
How much Delta 8 is in a single puff? That depends on different factors, including how much Delta 8 you can inhale and hold in your lungs from a single puff. One to three puffs is roughly equivalent to one to five mg of Delta 8.
Be aware that while Delta 8 and CBD come from the same source, the actual dosage varies. Although Delta 8 isn’t as potent as Delta 9, it can still cause intoxication and some form of cognitive impairment in some cases. As a rule of thumb, start with a lower dose before gradually increasing it.
Can you take Delta 8 every day?
Yes, you can consume Delta 8 every day as long as you follow a reasonable dosage. Dosage will vary depending on your tolerance for Delta 8. For those who are just starting out or people with low tolerance, the recommended dosage is between five to 15 mg per serving.
If you have a medium tolerance for Delta 8, the recommended serving is 15 to 45mg. Finally, if you have developed a high tolerance for Delta 8, you can increase your serving to about 45 to 150mg. Err on the side of caution and do not go higher than the recommended dosage until you develop tolerance.
Does Delta 8 help with appetite?
Many users have reported feeling hungry after consuming Delta 8. Like other cannabinoids, Delta 8 stimulates appetite, leaving you hungry and craving your favorite treats. However, the appetite increase can vary from person to person, depending mainly on the dosage and type of Delta 8 taken.
Delta 8 Vapes 101: Everything You Need To Know
Delta 8 THC Vapes, both cartridges and disposable pens, have taken the market by storm due to their mild psychoactive effects. Most people are trying to figure out what makes one Delta 8 cartridge different from another. Can Delta 8 THC cartridges be euphoric, and also made in a healthy way? How is it different from Delta 9 (traditional) THC and CBD? And how is it legal? In this post, we will break down those answers for you in a moment, but…