Raising the bar
Customers report that Delta 8 gummies assist with relaxation and staying asleep throughout the night. Others simply enjoy them to have a good time! Either way, you can rest assured you are consuming only the highest quality ingredients and lab tested product.
- Made With Real Fruit
- Organic Ingredients
- No Artificial Colors
- 25mg of Cannabinoids Per Gummy
Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Gelatin, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Potato Starch, Agar, Natural Colors (from Carrot Juice, Black Currant Juice, Turmeric, Purple Sweet Potato Juice, Cherry Juice, Radish Juice), Citric Acid, Organic Sunflower Oil, Hemp-Derived Delta 8 THC Distillate, Natural Flavors, Organic Carnauba Wax
WARNINGS – READ BEFORE CONSUMING: Not to be consumed by persons under the age of 21. Keep out of reach of children. Do not consume if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not operate any machinery including an automobile after consuming. Consumer may not feel the effects until 2 hours or more after consuming.
Storage advice: Store in a dry place and protect against heat.
Shelf life: 9 months at 18-20 degrees Celsius (64-68 degrees Fahrenheit), 65% humidity
HOW MUCH TO TAKE
Each box contains 20 Delta 8 THC gummy bears with 25 mg of D8 per gummy (500 mg per box). We recommend starting with 1/2 of a gummy to see how you feel before consuming more. This may be all you need! It can take 30-120 minutes for the effects of edibles to be felt, so always consume responsibly and with patience.
DELTA 8 DISCLOSURES
Product Use / Tips
- Store at room temperature and keep out of sunlight in a cool, dark place to extend the life of the product.
- Cannabinoids and terpenes can be sensitive to heat, UV light and oxygen exposure.
- Use caution when taking this product. TribeTokes is not responsible for the actions of individuals who take this product.
- Do not use if under 21; if you make a purchase on TribeTokes.com you are consenting that you are 21 years of age. Additional age verification may be necessary.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery when using this product
- Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use this product in any manner not recommended by a doctor.
- TribeTokes Delta 8 gummy bears are made with distillate derived from federally legal hemp and do not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Delta 8 THC was made legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, commonly referred to as the 2018 Farm Bill. It was specifically made legal when hemp allowed for all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids of hemp that were not Delta 9 THC.
- Federal laws allow this product to be sold, but you should know your local laws before purchasing. This product may have restrictions in some states. We retain the right to not ship to any locations where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill and we are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area of residence. By purchasing this product, you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. TribeTokes is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
- Our delta 8 THC products do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment
- Consume responsibly and allow effects of a small dose to take place before consuming more. We recommend 1-2 puffs and wait 10 minutes to see how you feel before continuing.
- Negative side effects could include drowsiness, upset stomach, dry mouth, red eyes, and headache.
- There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC, and any effects listed on our website are based on anecdotal, firsthand user experiences and are provided as information only. It is not medical advice. You may have an entirely different experience with the product, and we do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
- We do not have sufficient data to say whether Delta 8 THC may trigger drug tests looking for Delta 9 THC.
- As a precaution, you should absolutely not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
We provide certificates of analysis for each of our products, conducted by a third party laboratory. To review all TribeTokes COAs please visit: Certificates of Analysis
What’s In Your Cannabis Gummies? Things To Watch Out For
On Wednesdays, We Get High Weed gummies have gotten so popular they are nearing Regina George status (if you don’t understand that reference, you’re too young to be shopping for cannabis products, so please turn around…). But do you actually know what could be lurking in your gummies?