RAISING THE BAR
“This vaporizer from TribeTokes looks just like a fancy pop-up car key. It’s easy to conceal and makes you feel like a cannabis-loving spy. Any type of cartridge works in this fun rechargeable vaporizer, but try TribeToke’s CBD Mango Haze for a tropical toke.”
– Allure, The 15 Best CBD Vape Pens
“TribeTokes is a woman-owned company that makes taking CBD accessible and chic. This kit has everything you need (battery and CBD cartridge) to begin your vape journey.”
– Marie Claire, 12 CBD Products That You Should Actually BuyLearn more about TribeTokes vape oil:
- Cannabinoid Information
- Terpene Information
- Lab Results / Certificates of Analysis
- Blog Post: What’s In Your Vape?
- NO MCT, PG, VG or Vitamin E Acetate ♀️
Our hardware has a ceramic core for clean vaping, and comes with a rubber stopper and bottom screw for clean storage and to prevent any leaking in transit. The “510 Thread” bottom screw works universally with most batteries on the market, in addition to all TribeTokes batteries.
We pride ourselves on having only 2 ingredients in our all natural CBD Vapes:
- Full Spectrum CBD Distillate: CO2 Extracted, Hemp-Derived, Grown & Processed in the USA
- Plant-Based Terpenes
Each distillate cart strain profile is extracted from living plants, so there may be slight variance in color as TribeTokes does not use stabilizing chemicals in its production process. Color variance has no effect on quality.
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% THC.
- Fulls Grams: When sold out, we may replace with 2 half grams to avoid order/shipment delays. When deciding on a half gram cartridge vs full gram, consider how many times per week you consume, and how many puffs per session.
- Useful Content: Our guide to buying your first CBD vape starter kit is here and you can shop our whole CBD vape collection here. Learn about High CBD Strains here.
You should always know what you’re putting in your lungs! We test our vapes with an independent third party laboratory for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins and microbial.
When you purchase your vape it will have a sticker with the lab results on it. We post the lab results from the most recent batch in circulation on our site, please see: Certificates of Analysis
What’s In Your Vape? Things You Need To Know
To be blunt, we need to talk about what’s in vape cartridges. Too many THC cartridges and CBD cartridges use additives and thinning agents that are potentially damaging to our bodies. These dubious additives have been linked to a series of medical issues from sore throats to popcorn lung. While additional data is needed for conclusions, findings not only urge for further testing but also for these findings to be considered in policymaking.