WHY ROLLING STONE LOVES IT
“We’re not usually one to jump on the CBD bandwagon, but this eye cream from New York City-based TribeTokes — a fabulous, canna-friendly company founded by two fabulous, canna-friendly women — has changed our minds. The combination of butters and oils (shea, avocado, hemp — you get the idea) plus CBD instantly helps with puffy under-eyes. Pro-tip: Keep it in your fridge, and no one will ever know about your hangovers.”
-Rolling Stone, Stoned for the Holidays: Our 2019 Marijuana Gift Guide
SMOOTH, HYDRATE AND DEPUFF
Are you self conscious about your eyes? Do you wake up with dry, crusty eyes? Are age and dry skin leading to Crow’s Feet and increasingly deeper eye lines? Do you experience puffiness from lack of sleep? This eye cream achieves immediate results:
In addition to 100mg of CBD, which helps with inflammation and puffiness, here is the breakdown of the other incredible ingredients in this eye cream:
- Aloe Vera: Contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe can help treat burns, acne and dry skin.
- Arnica: Known best for healing bruises faster, this same process can be applied to dark circles! Arnica reduces swelling and stimulates blood vessels, helping them to dissipate more quickly
- Avocado Oil: Rich in beneficial monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid, avocado oil is extremely good at hydrating and softening skin, and can be an effective treatment for eczema
- Beeswax: Forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores. Beeswax also carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Birch Extract: Extracted from the European white birch tree, this is high in phytochemicals that have serve as potent antioxidants, astringents, and circulatory stimulants
- Marigold Flower (Calendula) Extract: Calendula oil has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that heal, sooth, and relieve irritated skin or rashes
- Cocoa Butter: Improves elasticity, hydrates and nourishes due to high concentration of fatty acids, which form a protective barrier over your skin to hold in moisture
- Shea Butter: Softens skin, soothes blemishes, and reduces the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles – without clogging pores – due to high concentrations of fatty acids. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: High in Vitamin E, which helps with elasticity and wrinkles, sunflower oil is also high in antioxidants that can protect against UV’s harmful rays
How to use
When used correctly, this eye cream jar should last 2 months. A little goes a long way!
Apply a pea-sized amount to each eye, dabbing small dots under and around your eyes and along the brow bone. To avoid pulling the skin gently pat the cream from the inner corner to the outer corner until it’s absorbed. Wait a couple of minutes before applying sunscreen or makeup.
This may be obvious but DO NOT apply directly into your eye 🙂
ACHIEVE RESULTS WITHOUT MAKEUP: Our goal is to make your skin more NATURALLY vibrant and supple, so you will need less makeup over time.
Full Ingredients list
Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Hemp, Arnica and Birch Extracts, Aloe Vera, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Bees Wax, 100MG Hemp-derived Cannabidiol, Ethyl Macadamiate, Certearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Potassium Sorbate
Regular size is 0.5 oz (14 g)
Travel size is 5 mL
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds. Stop use if condition worsens or skin irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with a health professional before use.
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% THC.
What is Clean Beauty and Skincare?
What does it REALLY mean to use “clean” skincare and beauty products? Did you know that the average woman puts 515 synthetic chemicals on her body every day without knowing? The European Union has banned over 1,300 chemicals found in Cosmetics, while the FDA has banned 8 in the United States. Wild, right? The clean skincare movement focuses on making ultra-healthy products that use plant-based ingredients to nourish the body without putting it at risk. At TRIBEAUTY, we only make products that we would…