INGREDIENTS + INSTRUCTIONS
Please see the individual product pages for full ingredients lists and usage instructions.
DELTA 8 DISCLOSURES
Product Use / Tips
- Store at room temperature and keep out of sunlight in a cool, dark place to extend the life of the product.
- Cannabinoids and terpenes can be sensitive to heat, UV light and oxygen exposure.
- Use caution when taking this product. TribeTokes is not responsible for the actions of individuals who take this product.
- Do not use if under 21; if you make a purchase on TribeTokes.com you are consenting that you are 21 years of age. Additional age verification may be necessary.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery when using this product
- Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use this product in any manner not recommended by a doctor.
- TribeTokes Delta 8 vapes are derived from federally legal hemp and do not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Delta 8 THC was made legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, commonly referred to as the 2018 Farm Bill. It was specifically made legal when hemp allowed for all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids of hemp that were not Delta 9 THC.
- Federal laws allow this product to be sold, but you should know your local laws before purchasing. This product may have restrictions in some states. We retain the right to not ship to any locations where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill and we are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area of residence. By purchasing this product, you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. TribeTokes is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
- Our delta 8 THC vapes do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment
- Consume responsibly and allow effects of a small dose to take place before consuming more. We recommend 1-2 puffs and wait 10 minutes to see how you feel before continuing.
- Negative side effects could include drowsiness, upset stomach, dry mouth, red eyes, and headache.
- There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC, and any effects listed on our website are based on anecdotal, firsthand user experiences and are provided as information only. It is not medical advice. You may have an entirely different experience with the product, and we do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
- We do not have sufficient data to say whether Delta 8 THC may trigger drug tests looking for Delta 9 THC.
- As a precaution, you should absolutely not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
You should always know what you’re putting in your lungs! We test our vapes with an independent third party laboratory for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins and microbial.
When you purchase your vape it will have a sticker with the lab results on it. We post the lab results from the most recent batch in circulation on our site, please see: Certificates of Analysis