Why we love it
Why do people vape HHC? HHC induces less psychoactive effects than conventional delta-9 THC (similar to Delta 8), and consumers report feelings of relaxation with a slight buzz. Learn more in our article, “What is HHC? What You Need To Know”
Vaping allows for easy self dosing – since you can take it slow and feel the effects in under 5 minutes. TribeTokes strives to provide consumers with the best vape oil that combines pure, lab-tested hemp extracts with strain-specific terpenes and no unhealthy fillers.
RAISING THE BAR
“This vaporizer from TribeTokes looks just like a fancy pop-up car key. It’s easy to conceal and makes you feel like a cannabis-loving spy. Any type of cartridge works in this fun rechargeable vaporizer, but try TribeToke’s CBD Mango Haze for a tropical toke.”
– Allure, The 15 Best CBD Vape Pens
“TribeTokes is a woman-owned company that makes taking CBD accessible and chic. This kit has everything you need (battery and CBD cartridge) to begin your vape journey.”
– Marie Claire, 12 CBD Products That You Should Actually Buy
Learn more about TribeTokes vape oil:
- Cannabinoid Information
- Terpene Information
- Lab Results / Certificates of Analysis
- Blog Post: What’s In Your Vape?
- NO MCT, PG, VG or Vitamin E Acetate ♀️
We pride ourselves on having only 2 ingredients in our HHC Vapes:
- Full Spectrum Distillate: Hemp-Derived, Grown & Processed in the USA
- Plant-Based Terpenes
Each strain profile is extracted from living plants, so there may be slight variance in color as TribeTokes does not use stabilizing chemicals in its production process. Color variance has no effect on quality.
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
You should always know what you’re putting in your lungs! We test our vapes with an independent third party laboratory for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins and microbial.
When you purchase your vape it will have a sticker with the lab results on it. We post the lab results from the most recent batch in circulation on our site, please see: Certificates of Analysis
Product Use / Tips
- Store at room temperature and keep out of sunlight in a cool, dark place to extend the life of the product.
- Cannabinoids and terpenes can be sensitive to heat, UV light and oxygen exposure.
- Use caution when taking this product. TribeTokes is not responsible for the actions of individuals who take this product.
- Do not use if under 21; if you make a purchase on TribeTokes.com you are consenting that you are 21 years of age. Additional age verification may be necessary and we retain the right to refuse to ship any products if requested age verification is not provided.
- Keep away from children and out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery when using this product
- Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use this product in any manner not recommended by a doctor.
- TribeTokes HHC vapes are derived from federally legal hemp and do not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Hemp extracts with under 0.3% Delta 9 THC was made legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, commonly referred to as the 2018 Farm Bill. It was specifically made legal when hemp allowed for all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids of hemp that were not Delta 9 THC.
- Federal laws allow this product to be sold, but you should know your local laws before purchasing. This product may have restrictions in some states. We retain the right to not ship to any locations where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill. By purchasing this product, you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- HHC vapes do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment
- Consume responsibly and allow effects of a small dose to take place before consuming more. We recommend 1-2 puffs and wait 10 minutes to see how you feel before continuing.
- Negative side effects could include drowsiness, upset stomach, dry mouth, red eyes, and headache. Discontinue use immediately if any negative side effects occur.
- There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of HHC, and any effects listed on our website are based on anecdotal, firsthand user experiences and are provided as information only. It is not medical advice. You may have an entirely different experience with the product, and we do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
- We do not have sufficient data to say whether HHC may trigger drug tests looking for Delta 9 THC.
- As a precaution, you should absolutely not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
What Is HHC? What You Need to Know
In the most recent years, the cannabis industry has unveiled several new exciting cannabinoids and developed novel formulas to diversify the legal cannabis market. HHC is currently one of the most popular cannabinoids in the market today. But first of all, what is HHC? It is a minor cannabinoid, similar to Delta 8 THC. It's found naturally in the cannabis plant but in insufficient quantities to make extraction cost-effective, which is why we haven't heard much about it before. Now…